AZLS has partnered with FACTS Tuition Management to manage all tuition and incidental payments.
Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs. AZLS offers the plans listed below. Depending on the start and end date of each plan, they may not always be offered.
Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments. Payment is due monthly on the 1st day of the month, starting July 1st of the upcoming school year until April 1st of current school year. Payment plan will be adjusted based on student start date. Last payment must be made by April 1st. Payment Methods Offered: Credit card, and ACH bank draft.
Pay your tuition in two installments. Payments are due July 1st of the upcoming school year, and November 1st of the current school year. This plan is only available if enrollment is enrollment is done prior to July 1st of the upcoming school year. There is a $250 discount offered to families selecting this plan. Payment Methods Offered: Credit card, and ACH bank draft.
Pay your tuition in full. Full payment is due July 1st of the upcoming school year or at time of enrollment if after July 1st. There is a $500 discount offered to families selecting this plan. Payment Methods Offered: Credit card, and ACH bank draft.
FACTS is the only method of payment accepted by AZLS.
Keep scrolling for information on how to create a FACTS account?
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan Online
- If you have an existing Tuition Payment Plan through FACTS and have already created a user account, click the blue button on this page and enter your existing username and password, or visit FACTS here.
- If you are a New FACTS User please click the red button on this page and create a new account, or visit FACTS here.
- Then click on the Set Up a Payment Plan link Start Application to apply for financial Aid.
- Select the appropriate school year.
- Complete the steps as prompted.