Reinvest in education for the next generation
Arizona Language Schools is a not-for-profit, 5013(C) academic institution registered with the Internal Revenue Service. Our Tax ID number (EIN) is 27-1213896.
- AZLS Early Childhood Program is a tuition-based private school that does not receive state funding.
- AZLS Grade School is a public charter school that receives state funding based upon student headcount.
As a charter school in Arizona, AZLS Grade School receives less public funding than district schools do and the amount received does not cover the full costs of educating students. For example, the state provides funding for half-day Kindergarten only regardless of our full day format.
Our parents generously donate their time and resources to provide our students a competitive, well-balanced educational experience from Nursery to Grade 5.
Financial contributions are always invested back into our school to provide for our students. Past investments include:
- Playground equipment
- Computers and digital tools
- In-classroom toys, manipulative, and tools
- In-school field trips
- Extra-curricular activities
- and more.